Aust-Mech offer a range of Tubeveyors specifically designed for lower capacity grain conveying within the tight restraints of processing plants and seed grading operations. These Tubeveyors typically feature a 5” or 6” diameter barrel with 200mm and 250mm wide belts respectively and maximum capacities of up to ½ or 1 tonne per minute (30 to 60 tonnes per hour) and down to as little as you like. These Tubeveyors are available on mobile undercarriages or custom built to be installed within your processing plant.
- 5” (125mm) diameter barrel with 200mm wide belt – capacity of 0 to 30 tonnes per hour.
- 6” (150mm) diameter barrel with 250mm wide belt – capacity of 0 to 60 tonnes per hour.
- Fully mobile or stationary Tubeveyors.
- Aust-Mech’s renowned design for clean and gentle operation
- Custom designed to fit your processing plant or seed grader.
- Electric motor, hydraulic or petrol engine drive.
- Geared motor or ‘V’ belt drive options for electric models
- Variable speed drives.
- Convenient inspection and clean out access points.
- Low impact outlet chutes.
- Self cleaning design.
- Easy maintenance.
- Custom designed grain chutes and diverter valves etc.
- WH&S compliant.
- Backup field service Australia wide.