Drive Over Receival Grids
Highly mobile or fixed drive over receival grids designed for high capacity, quick and convenient unloading of trucks including B doubles and road trains. Unique all belt design ensures gentle handling, safe and smooth operation and self cleaning between loads. Available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit your application
- Capacities up to 10 tonnes per minute (600 t/hr).
- All belt design for safe, clean and gentle operation.
- Your choice of power source including onboard power pack.
- Low deck height.
- Low gradient ramps.
- Level tipping deck.
- Rapid relocation as bunker fills.
- Power options, On board diesel/hydraulic, Electric motor or PTO from tractor.
- Australian designed and built.
- High capacity.
- Clean operation.
- Gentle on grain.
- Self cleaning between loads.
- Spring tensioner to conveyor belt.
- Versatile – Propulsion from stacker or tractor or self propelled.
- Tractor propelled versions have tractor attached clear of roadway for instant mobility
- Truck friendly – low grid height and low gradient ramps.
- Level tipping deck.
- Grid designed to accommodate 20 tonne axle load
- Specialist design for minimum maintenance.
- Unique flow control system allows matching to stacker capacity without restricting grid opening size.
- Hydraulic wheels and ramp lift for easy manoeuvrability.
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel engine powered.
- Easy and fast movement between sites without use of a crane.
- Easily towed on road.
- Can be matched to suit any stacker.
- Proven design for longevity and performance.
- Unique Aust-Mech long travel spring tensioners to belt.
- High capacity grain conveying with minimal power requirements.
- Time saving and “user friendly” features means fast turn-around and minimal down-time.
- 25+ years experience in the design and manufacture of Tubeveyors and superior bulk grain handling equipment.
- Backup field service Australia wide.
- Australian made for Australian conditions.
- On board Diesel, Hydraulic or Electric drive available.
- Road towing kit.
- Night operation lighting kit c/w light towers.
- Auger type or all belt design.
- Fixed location or fully mobile units.
- Propulsion from stacker or tractor or self propelled from on board power pack.
- Various lengths of outfeed conveyor to suit stacker intake hopper.
- Hungry boards and gates behind truck to increase holding volume.
- Remote or radio control.
- Truck ‘Go’ / ‘Stop’ lights.